Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green Tea Cookies ~ ~(绿茶饼干)



                                                                   

As we like green tea so much , my son requested me to bake him biscuits this time. Actually baking biscuits is much easier than cakes, simple and fast.This is my second attempt baking biscuits. I still remember  first attempt was seven years back , when Jun Lin was 3 yrs old . I read an  article saying that through doing cooking or baking together with our kids will help in create a good rapport and good relationship in between of us. I believe this fact is not apply to every one, but my son still able to recall and remember till now . He told me that it was a sweet memory in his life forever.......so like some expert said spend some time and put extra effort for our child will made them more special and happier..............
chineseboyemoticonchinesegirlemoticon
                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...